Managed IT Services & Outsourcing
A managed IT service provider (MSP) delivers services (such as network, application, infrastructure, security, etc.), via ongoing support as well as administration of on-premise and off-site data centers / cloud subscriptions.
The customized MSP solutions provided to small businesses consist of the below:
Server Monitoring, Management & Maintenance
- Remote monitoring of critical servers and general uptime
- Regular and Scheduled maintenance tasks
- Performance monitoring and optimization
- Hardware, maintenance, troubleshoot and repair
Network Monitoring, Management & Maintenance
- Network, Firewall, and Internet Connectivity Management
- Office networking maintenance and management including multiple geographic locations
End User Support & Management
- Help desk email, remote and phone support
- User account management including security, password reset and user data
- Computer application and hardware support
Asset Management & Procurement
- Hardware / Software procurement and third-party vendor management
- Software license management
- Systems design and consultation
Security Monitoring & Management
- Malware and Anti-Virus monitoring management
- User access role and permission management
- Computer update management
Microsoft 365 Tenant Monitoring & Management
- Microsoft 365 and Azure subscriptions and license management
- Email routing, mailbox management, etc.
- Sharepoint & OneDrive Administration
All MSP packages above include a performance guarantee contracting with you a Service Level Agreement (SLA) indicating our response time commitments.
contact us for more information!
We look forward to hearing from you. Please check out our social media below and reach out to us using the contact form.