Group Policy Preferences

Nice write up by Florian Frommherz about Group Policy Preferences and replacing logon scripts.

I’ve since removed all my VBS, HTA, CMD and even BAT scripts that have been a PITA in my domain. Drives have been successfully mapped 99% of the time. I’m still debugging the other 1%.

Comments are closed.